Friday, July 12, 2013

Determination

I read a great quote today, "The distance between dreams and reality is action"...that's so true, many can think about doing something like an Ironman, but it's something about a person you takes action to really make it become a reality.  It takes lots of dedication, determination and commitment to make it happen, but wow, what a payoff it will be when that day comes for me in 4 months.  To see my body physically changing for the better is one thing, but knowing what all goes into becoming an Ironman and doing it is another thing.  I had a great week of workouts and I continue to improve at all 3 sports.

Here was my workout this week:
Sunday - 1.2 Mile Swim, 90 Minutes Run
Monday - 60 Min. Run, 80 Min. Bike on trainer
Tuesday - 2250 yards Swim Drills, 80 Min. Bike on trainer
Wednesday - 60 "Fartleks" Run, 80 Min. Bike on trainer
Thursday - 90 Min. Bike on trainer (w/ one leg drills), 2500 yards Swim Drills
Friday - 4 Hour Bike Ride
Saturday - Off


No comments:

Post a Comment